1. How are your products made?
- Most rePURPOSE products are made from washed, used clothing. If we have to buy new for bulk purposes, we purchase ethically made products from the USA or other countries with fair labor practices. All products are then handmade by local women.
2. How do I care for my rePURPOSE product?
- All of our products can be hand washed and hang dried. Do not put items in the dryer because they make shrink and lose their shape.
3. How long does it take for my products to arrive?
- Most of our products are made to order and may take 1-2 weeks for completion (depending on the season). We ship USPS first class with tracking so items usually arrive in 2-3 days.
4. What happens if my item is damaged or breaks?
- We try our hardest to make exceptionally high quality products, but sometimes accidents happen, or things get overlooked. If your item falls apart or there is something wrong with it, please contact us within 30 days and we will send you a new item. If the item was a one-of-a-kind we will either give you a credit or refund your money.
5. How will I know if a headband will fit me?
- We measure all of our adult headbands at 21" and our child headbands at 19". Most of our styles stretch and fit numerous head sizes. Our tie-back styles fit every size. If you feel that your head is smaller or larger than normal, then please let us know at checkout or send us an email to email@example.com immediately after your order. If your headband arrives and does not fit, contact us within 30 days and let us know so we can send you a new one!
6. How do you donate to the organizations?
- We donate 100% of our profits, which means after expenses we donate whatever we have left. In 2014 (our start-up year) we were able to donate $3,970. We mainly donate to The Exodus Road and Make Way Partners, but we also donate to local causes as well.
7. Is rePURPOSE a non-profit?
- No, rePURPOSE is a business. We personally feel we can have more control and reach more people this way.
8. How do I get involved with rePURPOSE?
- Right now our staff is mostly made of volunteers and a few paid employees. We are looking for people who can help raise awareness about our business and the organizations that we donate to. We are in the process of coming up with a rePURPOSE Ambassador program so people can share our mission with their home churches and communities. A small yet simple thing you can do is post about us on social media. If you are local you can donate clothing.
9. How do I learn more about Make Way Partners and The Exodus Road?
- We recommend that you read "Passport Through Darkness" by Kimberly Smith and "The Exodus Road" by Laura Parker. Both books are amazing and life changing.
10. I own a business, can I sell rePURPOSE products?
- We have a couple of options for this. You can either purchase our products at a wholesale price, or sell them on consignment and give us the sales after each quarter.